Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sorry for falling behind on posts. It's been hard to find the time lately. It's been fun to ride around with Beth, especially since Scuba is such a wonderful dog.

Whenever I've got the down time and I'm not answering questions, I've been thinking. It's been a crazy road that led me here. Full of terrible choices and wonderful people. And to think...I've got a long time to go. I'm thinking of writing a report on Immortals themselves, so if anyone's got any expertise that could contribute to it, feel free to speak up, or forever hold your peace!

I'm thinking of going a week or two more with Beth, then I'll strike out on my own. I might end up in D.C., New York, maybe Atlanta, Miami, Boston, Chicago, a few other stops along the way. I've got positive leads in D.C., New York, and Boston. The others are possible leads. I have to find Sam. I can't shake the feeling that something is terribly wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment