Saturday, February 7, 2015

On the road Again

  Since my last post, I've been moving constantly.  I don't want the Archangel to catch up with me.  I'm also pretty sure that I've seen a few Timberwolves, but I may have just been in an area where they are active.  I'm not sure on that part, so I'll continue to be cautious.  I don't want any confrontations with them, there's no need for more pointless death.

   I've spent the last week just searching for clues to point me in the direction of the Agency.  It's eerie, I haven't had any luck yet.  I hope Sam and the others are still alive.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure your friends are safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wish I shared that optimistic outlook, since it doesn't look well. I haven't been able to find even a faint trace of them. Something's wrong.

      Delete