Friday, January 16, 2015

When it Rains...

Well, I set up a trap of sorts for the "mystery man". I asked Med to watch from a distance while I wandered around. Sure enough, he started following. This time, I stopped on a bench. After a few minutes, he sat down next to me.

"He's alive and looking for you." I asked who. "Cartwright. Calvin Cartwright." - him

He got up and started walking away after saying that. Med came over and started asking me about it. What he said finally registered, I turned and ran after him. He turned into an alleyway, and when I followed, he was gone.

If what he said is true, I'm in danger. Anyone I'm with is in danger, like Med. So is Sam. I have to find him, find out why he believes Calvin is alive. And if Cal is...well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

4 comments:

  1. I'm always in danger, Carter. I doubt this adds too much more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't know Cal like I do. He'll do anything to try to even the score between us. I'll be away for a few days, as long as he isn't able to find you, he won't go after you.

      Delete
    2. Good luck and don't die, or I'm traveling to the afterlife to punch your ghost.

      Delete
    3. You know me, I can't make any promises.

      Delete