And...Nothing

Well, after my last post, I decided to force a confrontation between me and the mystery man. I ducked into an alleyway and waited. He never entered the alley, I guess he continued walking. I did manage to get a good look at him earlier in the day, so I could ID him if we crossed paths again.

I made it to the new safehouse, Med moved quickly. After that, things were quieter. I had a quiet Christmas in the safehouse. Med had gone to visit with family, so I was alone. She did leave me a gift though. It was a book. Titled "101 Things to do Before You Die". Let it be known that she has a sense of humor.

It all made me think about my family. It's been so long since I've seen them.  I hope they're all doing well.

Then, of course, New Year's Day rolled in. It's unbelievable. This has been one never ending nightmare. July of 2012. That's when it all started for me. It's now January of 2015. I can't believe that so much time has passed.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Med. Happy New Year

      Delete
    2. Glad to hear you're safe, but it's a bit early for Happy New Years, no? It's not even Christmas yet!

      Delete
    3. Uh. Check the date on your computer, or the post I made, or your comment...

      Delete
    4. That's weird. The dates are bugging out. Must be a computer thing. But it's December 13th, early December 14th at the latest. It can't have been more than a couple hours in here, I'm not even tired.

      Delete
    5. It's been a lot longer than that...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....