You know, all this down time has had me thinking. If the Archangel's bullets can kill me, can they kill others like me? I mean actually kill, permanently.

And I guess this all means that he's the only fear who would be able to kill me permanently as well. Not sure if that should be good or bad. At least I survived this time.

The pain's mostly gone. Med almost flipped out on me, though since I keep insisting on doing stuff. I can walk, I can eat, I can bandage myself, so I'm going to do it myself. I've been enough of a hassle as it is.

Anyone out there with any pointers? Or even better, anyone like me experienced something like this? Or am I just different in this aspect?

Comments

  1. Here's a pointer: bed rest. You're still not fully healed.

    You're not a hassle, Carter, and even if you were I'd rather you be a hassle than injure yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But bed rest is so boring. I like seeing all the sights, it's calming to just go on a walk.

      Delete
    2. Get the laptop and drop into a random part of google streetview, then.

      Delete
    3. Are you seriously suggesting that? You know me, I like to smell the smell, and hear the sounds. Plus, there's always the small chance that trouble will appear...

      Delete
    4. Trouble I think you've had more than enough of for now.

      Delete
    5. But it can be fun sometimes.

      Delete
  2. So there is a way to actually kill us? Well that's just peachy....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe. It might just be me that he can kill. I have no idea, you might find out on your own or maybe someone else actually knows.

      Delete
  3. Everything that's alive can die, dearie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....

Hunter