Haunted

Well, not even a few minutes after my last post, I was kidnapped. There was a reason that I avoided mirrors...

Luckily, I woke up in a spot I recognized. It was one of Med's safehouses that we had left behind. I was alone and had lost a few days of time. Both of which can be frightening. Next to me was a note:

"Carter,
      It was such a pleasure to find you again! I am glad that we could 'catch-up.' Thank you again for the generous samples you so willingly provided! As you know, we'll always have a bed waiting for your return.
                                                                                                                                         -L"

Upon examination of myself, I found that there were puncture marks from needles on both arms. Rope burns were present on my wrists and ankles. My clothes were torn and bloody. (Pretty sure some of was not mine.) Blood stains were present on the ground, and to top it all off, there was a bloody sword next to a chair.

I kept the sword, it was hard to smuggle it back to the safehouse. It'll be nice to 'return' it to its owners. Since then, every time I see my reflection in anything, I swear that I see someone behind me: watching. When I turn around, no one's there. The most worrisome part isn't the fact that they found me or the fact that they tortured (and possibly killed) me or the fact that they took 'samples.' No, it's the fact that I can't remember a single moment of it. I can only hope that the blood was a sign that I made them pay some. I hope.

Either way, Med came back with some news from scouting. More on that later.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you're safe and sound. Savlon the fuck out of those wounds.

    I hope Black is OK. Is it good news?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. And, well, I'll talk about that later. I might let Med break the news first.

      Delete
  2. Been some time, hasn't it? Seems the renown are falling, crumbling away into dust...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who teh hell are you? and what teh hel are you talking about?

      Delete
    2. I believe your typing speaks for itself.

      Delete
    3. foegive me for having trouble typing, especially asfter being shot and posioned. you going to answer or not?

      Delete
    4. Maybe you should continue resting, if you're in such bad shape. As for your question, you only need to ask Fracture who I am to find out. He seems quite keen on giving up my identity.

      Delete
    5. eh. no rswt for the wicked. besides, it'll be a while until teh effects pass.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....