To the Fallen

I was waiting for Med to come back from a scouting job so I decided to kill time. It was that, or go crazy from boredom. So what did I do, you might ask? Well, I walked down 'memory lane.'  I was feeling nostalgic and decided to check on older blogs. Oh the names, the memories, the joys, the sorrows.

I have met so many people through this blog. And so many of them are dead or gone. It's sad to think about all of them. So many lives needlessly wasted. And for what? To appease some monsters? To seek revenge for injustices? To fulfill prophecies? It's terrible to think about the reasons behind each death.

We've all lost people. Every single one of us who still lives today has lost friends (and even those enemies who we just can't hate). Let's never forget them. Let's not let their deaths be in vain. Whoever you may be, whether you affiliate as a Runner or a Servant, post some of their names in the comments. Maybe post something about them. Do something today to just remember them.

To the fallen, may you never be forgotten.

Comments

  1. Scouting job ended badly, I'll give you the details in person.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....