I don't know who I am. I woke up in an alleyway about an hour ago. There was a bag and a coat next to me. In the bag was clothing, food, a revolver, ammo, and this laptop. Although, it felt heavier than it looked. I was alone, and I wasn't sure what was going on.

I can't remember who I am. I don't know how I got there. I grabbed the stuff and ran to the nearest public place. That's where I was when I found the piece of paper in the coat's pocket. It had an email address, a name, a password, and this blog's URL. I don't know what to do. Luckily, there was a wallet with some money in it, so I can at least appear to be a normal customer.

I found out that I'm in New York City. I think that this stuff belonged to the name on the paper. Carter. That's also this account's name. I don't know where he is. But his stuff was neatly piled near to where I woke up. From my seat I can see the alley, but no one's entered it. Was I traveling with this Carter? And if so, where did he go, and why?

My head hurts so much. Luckily, no one's asked for my name. I don't know what I'll say when someone does. I guess I'm asking for help. I don't really know what's going on, I've only been able to read a little of this blog. From what I can see, this Carter was terrible. If I was with him, why? So many questions and no answers. I should go, I've been sitting here for too long. People are starting to stare. Anyone know what's going on?

Comments

  1. You can't remember who you are, huh? Are you, approximately, a 20 year old white guy? Cause in that case, you might be him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, I can't tell. I might be around that age range. I think. Besides, there's no way way I could be him. He seemed like a terrible person and he worked for a monster. I can't even fathom some of the things that I've read.

      Delete
    2. You'd be surprised at what you say you'd do and what you actually do - for better and for worse.

      Delete
    3. I don't think I can kill without a second thought. I can barely even touch the gun. Let alone the knives that I found!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I can't be. There's no way.

      Delete
    2. You would be surprised what kind of things you would do in life and death situations. Its very possible that you are him.

      Delete
    3. There's always better ways than killing. Nothing is an excuse to kill.

      Delete
    4. Let's see how long you last out there, with that belief.

      Delete
  3. Don't be too hard on him. He had a damn good reason to do what he did.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since when has murdering people, then proudly writing about it on a blog been acceptable?

      Delete
    2. When you're under the control of a Fear?

      Delete
    3. That just sounds like an excuse.

      Delete
    4. Really now? That just seems conceited to me. He was a good person, then they turned him. And he was, possibly is, still fighting.
      If that's an excuse, then an excuse is good enough not to hate him.

      Delete
    5. I'll try to remember that when someone tries to kill me.

      Delete
    6. I'm not saying he doesn't need to die. Just that he's not a particularly bad person.

      Delete
    7. Well, that's your opinion. And I have my own.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....

Hunter