Thursday, May 1, 2014

It Has Been a Busy Few Weeks

Hello, Doc here. Sam is off trying to get some rest. She wanted a post to go up, so I volunteered to type one up. Forgive any mistakes, I'm not an ''experienced'' blogger like most of you are.

So, it started out with an investigation. We received a report from an airport in the United States. Apparently, one of Carter's various identities had appeared there. Sam called a briefing. While we were in the midst of this, we were bombarded with more reports. All around the globe, his identities were appearing. We knew that the possibility of finding him from these reports was slim, but Sam insisted. Then Sean spoke up. He's been under a lot of stress, having to deal with not having Raven squad. He mentioned Calvin, and how he had practically destroyed the Agency. I'm not sure if his name has ever been documented before. Calvin Cartwright was Sam's brother. The man who brought this very Agency to the brink of collapse. Sam lost her cool. She reprimanded Sean then told me to finish the briefing. We decided to wait, rather than rush into what would most likely be an ambush.

Then, we came across an old friend. Sam decided it was time to actually help our 'allies' that were requesting help. We were split into two teams: their group would watch one warehouse, while we would watch another. While we were waiting, we were contacted and informed of an attack at the other warehouse. We split the team to help. Bear squad went to provide assistance, apparently the attackers were Timberwolves. Sam, Jenkins' team, and I kept watch. It was rather quiet. Nothing happened for a few hours. Then a car pulled up and dropped off a man. We quickly noticed that he was using a crutch for support. He slowly entered the warehouse with a can of what could have been gasoline. Sam and I decided to go in after him. We told Jenkins to keep an eye on the car.

We followed the man to an office in the back of the warehouse. He began to dig through the filing cabinets. After pulling out some papers, he emptied the can of gasoline. Then he abruptly stopped. The man turned his gun on us. We would have fired, but we noticed the same thing: it was one of our pistols. He slowly lowered it when he saw who we were. "Sam? Doc? I'll come quietly. Won't put up a fight." It was Lovett. He was injured, and we were supposed to bring him into custody. Sam decided that we should bring him to the plane for treatment first, then decide what to do with him. As we were exiting the office and about halfway to the warehouse's entrance, we heard a car speed away. Once we were outside, we discovered that the driver in the car was actually very crafty. She apparently had a tear gas grenade. She used that to keep Jenkins at bay during her escape. Lovett told us to let the driver go. So, we brought him to the plane. I've done what I can for his wounds, and Sam's been debating on how to proceed.

I guess that's all for now. Again, please forgive how this probably reads, I am not a blogger. I'm just a simple doctor.

16 comments:

  1. LOVETTS ALIVE?

    FUCKING GET DOWN HERE MAN I AM GOING TO HUG YOU TO DEATH YOU FUCKER YOU CHEEKY CUNT OMFG NEVER DONT FUCKING DO THAT TO ME BUT ITS OK I FORGIVE YOU.

    I AM GOING TO FUCKING CELEBRATE NAO BYE THANKS DOCTOR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's sorry, but it was necessary. - Doc

      Delete
  2. How long do you plan to keep him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we don't know. That depends on if he makes a recovery. Or not. - Doc

      Delete
  3. Tell him to stay away if he wants to keep his head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He can read. And let this be known: you kill Sanna, and you'll be making your list of enemies so long that even 'ole Saint Nick wouldn't be able to keep track of it.

      Delete
    2. And if I already have a long list of enemies?

      Delete
    3. I know you already have a long list. It'll be more than doubled, that I can promise.

      Delete
    4. I can't think of many people who'd be on that list. I can only think of you, Lovett, Carter, maybe some others I can't remember.

      Delete
  4. Your file is right on in the intelligence department apparently...

    You do realize the full extent of this Agency don't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you it doesn't matter. I am being hunted by plenty of organised clowns. But comparatively few have a personal grudge against me.

      The people in your Agency don't know Sanna. They have no connection to her, no affection, no real driving force to kill except your payroll.

      Delete
    2. My payroll? That's a joke. You've been warned. Follow it or not, that's your choice. Don't want to listen to cold facts? Go right ahead, prove your file correct. I have better things to do than play poker.

      Delete
    3. I like how you people are only going to come after me AFTER I kill her.

      Seems to be a cold fact right there, and I'll let it speak for itself.

      Delete
    4. We're hoping it won't come to that. Plus, there are already so many who are going to be looking.

      You know, you're not a good father. Not at all. I may not have had a father, but I know that you're a piss-poor example of one. A father should protect his daughter, not hurt her. He should give her a reason to look up at him, not hate him or fear him.

      Delete
    5. Hehehehe. Party in Moscow.

      I'm not a good father? Well who is these days? It's not like her stepdad took the crown either.

      Delete
    6. You wouldn't be that stupid, would you?

      Right, try and blame stereotypes while you sit there traumatizing your daughter. Threatening to kill her. Letting your friends rape her. I can't wait for the day to change your file from 'Not a Major Threat' to 'Deceased.'

      Delete