Wednesday, April 23, 2014

     She had me take care of a package. Wasn't allowed to look inside. It was rather boring. she knows that she's winning. i don't know if i can keep fighting.

     I had been tempted to look inside, but after seeing what happened to the recipient...well, let's just say that he had a bad day. A very bad day. she wants to to scare me. the torture is terrible. i can barely even close of this small section of myself anymore.

     I should probably explain what happened, shouldn't I? I know that you all can be a curious lot. So, I picked up the package while on my out from home. With instructions not to open it. I brought it to a lovely little villa. It wasn't so lovely on the inside after I left. I gave the guy the package. He looks it over, hands me the payment, then opens it. It was great! I feel sorry for the poor sod that has to clean the room. she's using everything against me. especially my memories. i'm so sorry s.

     Any who, I think that's enough for now. Just felt like giving an update so you all can rest easy knowing that I, Carter, am alive and well. Au revoir!

8 comments:

  1. Well congrats for being alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course. I wouldn't disobey Mother.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations. You're a servant of the same calibre as someone who works for FedEx.
    You need to do better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, because FedEx delivers packages that kill people...

      Delete
    2. Yeah, they deliver letter bombs. Long as you're smart about it. So you're FedEx for stupid people. Or cheap people.

      Delete
  3. Good luck with that delivery boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being nothing more than a common delivery boy for mother.

      Delete