Sunday, January 12, 2014

Well, I've been taking things slow the last few days. Forive any typos, still very groggy. Typing very slowly to try and avoid. Not doing very well. Been a shit week. First that bomb. Then the leg. Now it seems that bad news is everywhere. Friends leaving. Some sriously injured. And I still wish I could find the asshole responsible for those deaths. Other than all of that, things are okay...ish. I mean, the weather here is actually quite nice. The people who I pass don;t question my limping. And I've gotten one step closer to my goal.

On a side note, remind me to never take this much of any pain med again. Seriously, it isn't even helping anymore and I've already passed the safe threshold.

I'm going to end this and get some rest. Leg's throbbing. Wanted to put up a small update. And say goodbye to those who are leaving. Two of my longest friends have left. One was the first person who I met during all of this. I'll miss her. But, she deserves a chance at a regular life. Everyone does. And the other is Linux. Goodbye, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Until My Nexct,
Carter

No comments:

Post a Comment