Interesting week

     Not much has changed since my last post. Had quite a few close calls, they're very well trained. Sam will make a great leader. A few things have happened though. The one that affects me the most is the fact that I can't use the Path anymore. It's weird, just last week I could if I concentrated enough. Now, I can't. Almost wish I had listened to Doc and let him take a blood sample. Maybe the substance in my blood isn't Azoth? Maybe there had been some, but it's gone now, replaced perhaps by whatever is there. Either way, it's making traveling a bit more difficult. 
     To my team, my order to stay clear of the Morningstar business stands. I'm still the Commander, so you'd better follow this order. I'm only looking out for you guys. I can only hope you'll understand when this is all over. I can only hope that you'll forgive me.
      Lovett, I have a personal request, kill every single one of those Nameless. Before I left, Keith was wanting to talk to Linux. I'm sure that Sam will set you up with anything that you may need. 
     To the rest of you reading this, and the comments. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry everyone. I'll make another update next week. 

Until Then,
Carter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....