Saturday, September 21, 2013

   Well, I have been out of commission. Seriously, whoever you are, I will find you and kill you. That's a guarantee. So, what happened to good 'ole Jack? I'll tell you. I was sitting at a desk in the hospital. Reached for my coffee when I just collapsed. No warning. Just woke up today in a forest. Many of you probably could guess which forest. So, I have been gone for a while. I'm back now. And I'm going to be tracking whoever did this down. Since, this means that they know too much about me. There are ways to 'disable' me temporarily. Somehow, one of those ways was found out. Looks like I have a job to do. Will update with more news on this post until next week. -- Jack

Edit 1 (September 30): Not enough time to make full post. Been on the run. Danger everywhere. Can't enter path. Seriously hurt. In europe. Bleeding bad. Military group. Well trained. Seem familiar. Germany. Forest. Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment