Sunday, July 7, 2013

Still No Sign of Carter

It's still me, Marcus. Just updating because of some recent things. So, I still haven't seen Carter. I'm really starting to worry now. Wouldn't he have been back by now?

Also, what was that anonymous comment on my last post about? The one with the really bad rhyme scheme, and cryptic? Sorry for being out of the loop, but it seemed kind of important.

Lastly, something happened today. I was trying to get into that drawer of the cabinet when I heard a bang at the front door. When I checked, no one was there, but there was a piece of cloth there. It was a piece of the shirt that I last saw Carter wearing. It had blood on it. There was nothing else though, so I brought it up to the lab. That's when I heard a thud in the ceiling. There was a loose panel. Inside was a mouse (or rat, I've never been the greatest at remembering which is which), more pictures (some hand drawn), and a journal. I (being the impatient person that I am) skipped to the last entry. It said something about "It's becoming unbearable, I have to do something soon. I'm worried that I'll lose control. If that happens, I won't be the only one in danger. I wish it would stop. Just one minute of silence. I have my pack ready to go. If anything happens, I know where to go."

So, I guess that's it for now. I'm hoping that Carter will show up soon. I haven't seen Jack, the Slenderman, or the creature that would sit on the roof. I'm not sure it they're related or not. I hope not. As Carter would say, stay safe.

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you have a proxy in the attic. You should probably take a weapon and check it out at some point.

    As for the anonymous comment, in May five people, including me, recieved a similar comment. "Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock. The clock runs down. As it nears the end: a tragedy will befall all. "Death is the news!" Will be shouted. One will fall. One will die. One will disappear. One will take the blame. And one will seek revenge. Revenge for all."

    It's meant for Carter, so you can breathe a sigh of relief that noone is going to come around and bad poetry at you.

    The blood does not bode well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The attic is so full of stuff that said proxy would have to be small. I don't think I'd be able to fit up there easily.

      Big sigh of relief.

      At least there's an equipped lab up here that I can run tests on the blood with.

      Delete
    2. : ) Do let me know what you find!

      Delete
  2. Considering that he commented on my blog since he disappeared, I'll assume he's alright, if a bit uhh, what's the polite term? Stupid? For not telling anyone what the hell he's doing or leaving a message beforehand. Carter, if you see this, at least leave Marcus a freaking message. And Jack, if you see this, could you tell me how you open the portals? Preferably without me trading anything of incredible importance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He did? Why the hell hasn't he said anything to me?

    ReplyDelete