Marcus here. Carter's back. He's currently resting or sleeping or unconscious...something. I found him in a clearing in the woods across the street, the thing that would sit on the roof led me to him. It came out of the woods last night and started scratching at the window. When I followed it, it led me to him.

He's a mess. At first I thought he was dead. But then he pulled a gun on me.
"Get away from me! I'll shoot you!"
"Carter, it's me. Marcus. Let's just..put the gun down and go home." I took a few steps closer. He lowered the gun.
"Give me the gun, please." He, surprisingly let me take it from him. I led him back to the house: being in the middle of the woods at night is not a smart idea.

Luckily I took some basic medical classes before I had to run, because Carter will not let me take him to a hospital. When I asked why, he just said that it would be more dangerous. I don't know what happened but he's severely dehydrated, covered in bruises, covered in cuts, and is scared of going into a hospital. He also asked what the date was. When I told him he just started laughing hysterically. "It's been a year! I've survived this all for a whole year! You can go to hell, Slender Man 'cause you aren't killing me!" He kept laughing for about an hour, then got quiet. At least he's alive. He may be able to post by tomorrow.

Comments

  1. Glad he's alright. Tell him congrats on his Slenderversary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *Slenderversary = Slendy Anniversary.

      Let's see if this catches on.

      *crickets*

      Delete
    2. I'll pick it up and run with it.

      Can we make a Three Years Slenderversary Cake a thing?

      Delete
    3. Thanks. And that's actually kinda catchy.

      Although for three years I think a party with cake is more appropriate.

      Delete
  2. Excluding time shenanigans, I'm wondering if this is 'our' Carter. Dimensional bleeding is a pain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found it! Apparently Blogger thinks your comments are spam.

      Delete
  3. I agree actually. Not with the slenderversary thing. I can't even keep up with other holidays. No, I agree with Carter's opinion on hospitals. They're almost as bad as freaking jail. You're trapped, and as Zeke saw, slender can get in and out no problem. As med displayed, they're also perfectly usable in loops.
    -Linux

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I'd be in one right now, but there's a group of people (two actually) that will check every hospital that I could be in for me.

      Delete
    2. I think I'll keep track of dates and such. And I'll drag him anywhere he needs to go.
      -Keith

      Delete
  4. I've felt well enough to post comments. I'll make a full post when I feel able. Until then, all you all need to know is that I have two groups of people looking for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, Med, I saw the other comment you made. It's not appearing here anymore so maybe you removed it, but that thought's crossed my mind a couple of times.

      Delete
    2. I never remove any comments I make. They just disappear, it's bloody irritating. But if you've read it, mission accomplished, I suppose.

      Delete
    3. I see. That has to be annoying. Luckily, I have it set up so that I get an email telling about a comment and what it was.

      Delete
    4. Go to Comments > Spam, sometimes the random thingamajig marks it as spam for no reason.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....