Stir Crazy

     I haven't even been here that long and I'm going stir-crazy. It's so boring here, but I guess that's better than it being to exciting, right? Earlier, the doc let me 'walk' around the hospital. Actually, hobble is more appropriate. Instead of using a wheelchair, like he wanted, I used a crutch. Yes, singular. I used my left arm to hold it, and kind of hobbled my way around. Luckily, it was my left leg that had been broken. Some of the looks I got...were priceless. I wonder what went through that one old woman's mind when she saw a teenager who was missing an arm, had a broken leg, and was using only one crutch. Other than that, I haven't been allowed outside of my room.

      So, let's see, I'm going to be here a while. I might as well tell you all about the Pathways. I'll split it into three parts, as there are only three sections of it that I saw. In my next post, I'll start with the first part of it. 

     In other news:
  • The whispering's back, or maybe it was always there and I hadn't noticed it. Oh well, it's only annoyinng.
  • The doc keeps checking to see if I'll agree to the prosthetic/replacement procedure. I'm still not sure if I trust it.
  • I haven't had any visitors...yet. I'm hoping that, if I get any at all, they will be civilized people who won't attempt to kill me. If there are any friendly people who want to visit me, go to the hospital and tell reception that you're there for 'Dr. Jack Goodfellow.' (I really think he's lost it by going by that name) You'll then be lead to an empty room, be searched by Jack for any weapons (including azoth of any kind), then (if you pass the search) be lead to my room. Where you'll see the one-armed freak in all his glory! That sounded better in my head than it did typed. Oh well.
      That's all I can think of for now; check the comment section. I'll add any new events that are not worth a full post there.

Until The Next,
Carter

Comments

  1. Small problem: I was just humming the tune to 'Blue Moon.' Ugh, I actually *liked* that song.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WOULD VISIT, BUT I AM STUCK IN A BURNING HELL HOLE WITH MY SELVE'S, SO I SHALL NOT BE ABLE TO VISIT, BUT HERE HAVE MY WELL WISHES, ALL THE GOOD THEY WILL DO YOU! I WISH I COULD DO MORE, BUT THIS IS ALL THE HELP I WILL BE AT THE MOMENT!

    ~THE MOST HELPFUL JUAN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, thanks, I guess. Can I ask why all the capitals?

      Delete
  3. I would but, I'm not in England. too bad. If you would have been a little closer, I would have come see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's fine. The offer's out there for anyone who reads my blog. Whether they comment or not.

      Delete
  4. Ah...Being Stir Crazy is fun though..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To you, I bet any crazy is fun.

      Delete
    2. So I thought. At least you seem to be a decent person. Well, when compared to many proxies.

      Delete
    3. And strangely I just find your blog today, I am reading it to learn about you, it is a Pleasure to...Meet you? Ha -sigh-

      Delete
    4. Well, you won't learn much, I try to keep enough info hidden to protect my identity.

      Delete
    5. I've already learn over 27 ways to kill you, Gathering secrets is what I do, don't worry I wont kill you nor do I want to

      Delete
    6. 27 ways! You, sir, have just sacred me.

      Delete
    7. now its 68 ways...all in your words in your blogs for someone like me, your weaknesses and everything, don't worry I will not share what I have found out

      Delete
    8. You would make a horrible enemy.

      Delete
    9. Then lets be allies and friends to avoid that

      Delete
    10. Why not. You can never have too many allies.

      Delete
    11. ....not to alarm you but there are over 347 ways to kill you 300 ways to hurt you and 311 ways to permanently disable you... I would be more then happy to train you to get rid of 100 weakness from each..

      Delete
    12. Let me check my schedule...oh yeah, I don't have one. Sure, I'll take you up on that. Not like I have anything else to do, other than being stuck in London. You know where to find me.

      Delete
    13. I do thats one of your weakness, eh email me thelostseekerstrider@gmail.com and we'll set this up

      Delete
  5. It's almost 4 AM here and I'm still awake. I wonder how long it will take for my internal clock to 'normalize'? Part of me is excited to be here, in London, but anothrer part just wants to be at home. This hospital is so boring. Not that I want any excitement that follows, say, proxies attacking, or Slim, or really anything dangerous. Just nothing to do, but sit and read things that I've already read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT TAKES DIFFERENT TIMES FOR THIS TO HAPPEN,AND IS HONESTLY UP TO YOUR OWN BODY FOR WHEN THIS HAPPENS (AND AS WE ALL KNOW OUR BODIES ARE TERRIBLE STUPID THINGS), UNLESS OF COURSE YOU USE A LITTLE CHEAT I HAVE PICKED UP!, SIMPLY WAIT SIXTEEN HOURS OR MORE IN BETWEEN MEALS (A PROPER ONE MIND YOU, NOT JUST THE SNACK MOST RUNNERS SURVIVE ON!) AND THEN EAT AT THE TIME YOU WANT YOUR BODY TO THINK IS "MORNING", AND WA-LAH! YOU HAVE SET YOUR OWN INTERNAL CLOCK FOR THE TIME YOU WANT IT.

    AS FOR THE CAPITALS, IT IS THE MOST EASY WAY TO CONVEY THE NATURAL VOLUME OF MY VOICE AND EAGERNESS TO HELP OTHERS IN TEXTUAL FORMAT.

    ~THE MOST HELPFUL JUAN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, thanks. I'll try that. Soon. Until then, I'll just keep what I have been doing.

      Delete
  7. Just realized a problem with the 'visitor searching': there are some who can 'teleport' their way in. Knew I was forgetting something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that again, is one of your weakness

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....