Friday, May 17, 2013

Sorry If That Scared Anyone

     Carter here, as Jack said, yes, I went into the woods. I had a reason. This morning, I found a note telling me to go to a 'dead-drop' of sorts in the middle of the woods. I called rake-creature over, told her to follow me, and went into the woods. I didn't see S-man, but I did talk to a proxy. And a Hallowed. Yes, talked. It was weird, I was worried that they'd attack me, but instead the proxy chatted with me for a while. It's kind of worrying that a proxy and a Hallowed decided to chat instead of attempt to maim me.

     Anyways, the dead-drop contained an audio tape. I would post its audio but don't have time. Same for typing a full transcript. It was marked saying 'Coroner's Log 5/9/2013'. The short version of it: a man was found dead with what (at first) appeared to be burns on his torso, arms, and hands. Nothing happened until the second doctor left the room. The remaining doctor continued. I believe that he eventually brushed bare skin against the 'burns.' As he said something about it feeling cold to the touch. He then shouts, no actually screams. "It moved! What the hell is this! Someone hel..." He is cut off. I believe the 'burns' may have actually been azoth or a similar substance. This doesn't bode well.

Quick comment time:
  • Hey, Med, does the word 'Frequencies' mean anything to you?
  • Also Med, I like your idea for the sanctuary thing.
  • Aphoria, you should be careful: you have  no idea of just how strong we bloggers are.
  • Jiltha, sorry about your father trying to kill you. Hope you stay safe.
  • R, should start preparing to run. When he takes an interest in you, it's never good.
  • And lastly, yes the rumors are true. I have an email set up now. carter-the-blogger@outlook.com
     That's it for now, stay safe everyone. As per usual: comment sections for updates.

Until the Next,
Carter

9 comments:

  1. Frequencies...

    There is *something* vaguely familiar there, but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe it has something to do with Brandon's tape, the one with Slendy repelling static?

    Outside of that, could it mean electromagnetic or audial frequencies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly have no idea. Just part of one of the recurring themes in my 'dreams.' I never dream the same thing more than once.

      Delete
  2. You're a fucking moron. Why would you take that thing with you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The way I saw it: go alone or take a creature that (so far) has not harmed me, and has saved my life. Sure she's creepy as hell, but at least she hasn't tried killing me. Yet. She seems content with listening to me, and watching me. So, until I find out why she's here, I'll be using her help. Besides, she's got puppy-dog eyes. (That last bit was a joke)

      Delete
  3. Funny story, I walked into my room just a few minutes ago. The scene I saw was priceless. I wish I had a camera: Jack was sitting in the chair that he's effectively claimed. Feet up on a nearby table. Rake-creature's in the corner near the window. The two just sat there, staring at each other. After a decent amount of time, Jack randomly chuckled and said. "Hunt, little one. Go and catch the biggest animal out there. Go for Lynx rufus!" She let out a squeal and jumped out the window eagerly. Part of me says I should be worried about the two getting along, but I'm still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is oddly cute. What the hell is wrong with me.

      Delete
    2. Well, there is the whole 'being stalked by S-man.' And proxies, time-loops, other Fears, etc. So this could easily be considered cute, especially when compared to the living hell that some of us have gone through.

      Delete
  4. You are a fool, like everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you ever heard the phrase that 'Fate protects fools'? Here's my version: Fate, protects fools, geniuses, and the overly curious.

      Delete