Rude Awakenings...

     Well, I won't be going after that figure today. I woke up this morning with the feeling of being watched. I instinctively checked the chair near my bed. I was expecting Jack to be sitting there. But it was empty. I haven't seen him for a while now. Especially after he and Med's deal. Anyways, I definitely felt a presence in the room. I looked at one of the corners and freaked out. There was one of those albino human things. In my room! It had made a bed out of my clothes and was watching me. I lost it, of course. I immediately remembered the 'Rake.' That's what this thing looks like. So, apparently I have a Rake-creature, an extremely tall faceless entity, its followers, and a man who calls himself Jack to deal with. Great, just freakin' great. What's next? 

     But, it didn't attack me, so that's a plus. It just watched me, got bored, yawned, and fell asleep. I'll let you guys know how this situation turns out.

     I also had an awkward conversation with S. She pointed out the fact that she tells me a lot, and that I keep secrets. I almost broke down and told her. Almost. Every time I look at her, I remember what he said. And I know that eventually, (since it's now summer) she may end up seeing the scar on my back. I don't know how I'll explain that one away...

     Lastly, comment/response time:
  • Lysander-What are you about to attempt?
  • Med-That was interesting. To say the least. Now you've got one eye. Any progress on leaving that loop?
  • Sanna-I won't lie and say that the pain brought on from killing will go away. It doesn't, it will weigh heavily on your conscience for possibly the rest of your life. That's why I try to go for nonlethal when I'm attacked. After the first time I was forced to kill, I almost went insane. And I would have, too, if it wasn't for everyone around me. The support of your friends may help. As does being forced to constantly face other threats.
      That's it for right now. If I think of anything else, I'll add it in the comments area below. Stay safe everyone, something big is going to happen. And soon.

Until the Next,
Carter
 

Comments

  1. I do have a plan for getting out of the loop. I just have to pull it off, and hope that the assumption it rides on isn't false.

    And you have a sentry Rake? Hm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on your plan.

      It's still here. And I'm still alive. I guess that means it's friendly. I hope.

      Delete
    2. Keep a rolled up newspaper nearby. :D

      Delete
    3. I've the spray bottle of water nearby.

      Delete
  2. I've done it now. It's on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....