Sunday, May 26, 2013

Preparations

     So, Strider is going to pay me a visit in a few days to start training me because of the countless weaknesses, and ways to kill me that he found. To top that off, sir Ⓧ is actually very dangerous. And most likely suffers from indigestion and ulcers. Jack's a bit upset about the whole training idea. And the doc keeps trying to convince me to take the prosthetic/repair/replacement treatment. All of this happened while I was eating a wondrous hospital dinner. You know what they say: "There Ain't No Rest for the Wicked." Even when recovering in a hospital in a different country. And there's some good news! S and I will be able to video chat sometime this week. I don't know how to explain being in London. Or missing my arm. But, at least I get to talk to her.

     Any advice? Other than: "Expect the unexpected."

Until the Next,
Carter

20 comments:

  1. Ⓧ Don't Die I want to eat you Ⓧ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd add 'Being eaten' to my schedule, but it seems to have been filled up with hospital tests and a visit. How does never sound?

      Delete
    2. I should be fine. He (sir Ⓧ) seems to be all bark and no bite.

      Delete
    3. not like I could help you anyway you are in another campestre after all.

      Delete
    4. Was he the one leaving those symbols everywhere?

      At first I thought it was cryptic stuff, turns out he's yet another one off his cake.

      Delete
    5. According to Strider, this guy is a form of 'the Hunt'. Or something like that. He claims that he eats proxies, I think he's just a loon.

      Delete
  2. I was finally allowed to walk outside! Fresh air! Freedom! Weird stares! Hobbling around! No Jack! It lasted only a half hour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably coming out of nowhere, but what exact cleaning fluids did you use on the azoth on your roof?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using a power hose that sent out a water, hydrogen-peroxide, rubbing alcohol, chlorine, and bleach. Jack also kept a few samples. Why?

      Delete
    2. I'm trying to grow some outside of a living creature. Your roof's the only example I have of that happening, so I'm trying to recreate the conditions.

      Delete
    3. You think something in that mixture caused it to 'grow'?

      Delete
    4. Could have done. Mass doesn't just appear from nowhere. It was either somehow drawing it from the Path or absorbing something in the mixture.

      Delete
    5. A valid point, Ms. Med. If you would like to know, I have sent a package with multiple blood samples, multiple samples of the azoth from the roof, and a note from me. Enjoy. -- Jack

      Delete
  4. Uh, are all the hallway lights in a fully staffed London hospital supposed to be shutting off around 6:40 ish? Because, they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ignore that, Mr. Carter came in from a walk, looked out into the hall, made that comment, stood back up, and passed out. He is still unconscious, and will be restricted to the room as the walks appear to have strained him too much. -- Jack

      Delete
  5. Tick, Tock. Tick, Tock. The clock runs down. As it nears the end: a tragedy will befall all. "Death is the news!" Will be shouted. One will fall. One will die. One will disappear. One will take the blame. And one will seek revenge. Revenge for all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any advice beyond expect the unexpected. I think that you should try to stay clear of areas with access to knifes.

    ReplyDelete