Monday, May 20, 2013

I Hate Hospitals

     Here I am. Stuck in a hospital. I hate hospitals, I ever tell you that? Along with elevators, and proxies, and crazy people, and the S-man. Forgive any typos*, this is very hard to do. I feel groggy (painkillers?), I'm in pain (if so, they aren't helping me much), and I've only got one arm (yippee). My left arm at that. My right was the dominant. Jack's got horrible bedside manner. First thing he does is say sorry, then he shoves the computer in my face. With different blogs open. So, it looks like:
  • Spyre is being tortured. I hope someone is able to help her. Strider, if you read this, good luck, and send Aporia my full 'hello.' (Which is currently a lot of pain) 
  • Sanna is being held by Snowblind in a situation that is all too familiar. David, I may not like your methods, but help her. Please.
  • Med, that was pretty...descriptive. But Jack tells me I have you and Kendra to thank. So Thanks. And be careful with Aporia.
  • Kendra, I don't know what to say to you. I'm so sorry that he targeted you and B. And that he made you choose...the one thing. But still, thank you. He really would have killed me.
  • Rose, I hope you're Ok, haven't seen any posts by you on your blog (or any for that matter). So, I'm hoping there's not a bad reason for that.
  • Azrael,  What was that about? Were you sympathizing with him? An insane psychopath? Why?
     Also, no worries about investigation. Apparently the doctor here owes Jack big time. He also seems to know a lot about the whole 'being stalked by Fears, and Runner' business. Earlier, Rake-creature was sitting on the window outside. The doc just looked at her, smirked, and went along as if everything was normal. To top all of that off, earlier Jack and he were talking about some 'experimental procedure.' He also said something about 'short term memory loss,' and something about my 'arm' feeling pain. When it isn't there. It's so weird to look at my right side, so used to an arm being there...but now it's just a stub. Other than that, I'm stuck in a hospital. Have I told you that I hate hospitals, because I can't stand them. At all.

Stay Strong,
Carter

     *Ok, I'm going to have Jack fix any typos actually.

18 comments:

  1. I'm not too fond of hospitals either. Prime target for Loops, apparently.

    Azrael apparently has a Past with a capital P. My guess is the P stands for Proxy.

    And uh, sorry about the descriptive comments. I did my best to distract him, admittedly getting slightly distracted myself, and when it was clear he was going to operate without anaesthetic despite this, I gave him instructions on how to remove the arm in the manner least likely to kill you.

    I'm not good with people. Or hostage situations. Sorry.

    On the other hand, he is forever going to be known as Douchenozzle. So that's something.

    Get well soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's what I thought too. About Azrael I mean.

      And thanks, I'll try my best to stay out of trouble and get well, but trouble seems to follow me around.

      Delete
  2. its fine. Despite B's extreme ignorance about how easy he thinks taking douchenozzle down will be, I think we will be ok. And about the arm... I kinda figured it would be harder to live without a leg than a arm, but sorry that he did it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The guy's completely insane, and fast. Plus he apparently holds grudges. So, if you see him, or even think he's near, run.

      And the arm, it's fine. There's nothing that could have been done. The guy had it all planned out. From his distractions, to the 'operation,' to the...torture.

      Delete
  3. It's not very kind to talk about someone when his back is turned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That presupposes we'd have any inclination to be kind to you. :)

      Delete
    2. Have I done something wrong?

      Delete
    3. Please don't even start anything. I'm way to tired for this.

      Delete
    4. You bore me now. I have more plans to make. But, have fun in your room! There shall be a surprise when you wake!

      Delete
    5. Do said plans have anything to do with me or B?

      Delete
    6. Now that would be telling, wouldn't it, dear?

      Delete
    7. If I see you anywhere near either me or B, I'll separate your body from your head. got it? good.

      Delete
    8. With what, might I ask?

      Delete
    9. doesnt matter. Just know that I wont hesitate to kill you.

      Delete
    10. Big talk for a little child.

      Delete
    11. What is your problem with me and B anyway? what did we ever do to you? Or is it just a crazy hobby of yours to torture high school kids? if so, thats pathetic, you really need a life

      Delete
    12. Could you two take this somewhere else, please? I'm trying to relax, but my computer keeps beeping.

      Delete
    13. You claim to be 'friends' with Carter. That's enough for me.

      Delete