What a Day...
Well now, how's my week been? Not so good. Jack's back. My ankle is still messed up. I coughed up some blood earlier. And my head feels like it's about to explode. Still. After 4 days! Never again will I try to have 'tea-time' with Mr. Slim. Jeez, I keep screwing up typing simple words.
In other news, I have a few questions:
- To the Anonymous commenter who said that M was alive: How do you know? Who are you?
- To the next Anonymous who freaked out on my post about what happened: Who are you? Your way of typing seems familiar.
- To the Anonymous that mentioned my quick healing: Yep I was at school. Just with a twisted (possibly sprained) ankle, a lot of pain, and I had to stop at the bathroom a couple of to cough up blood. I would rather have stayed home, but I needed to keep that semblance of 'everything's normal.' Don't want too many people asking questions.
- To Med: Get well. Stay safe. And thanks for annoying Jack.
- To Rose: It sounds like you face danger every day. It must be very stressful, be careful.
- To Sanna: I've seen a security light go off after he left an area. Not sure if that's any help.
- To Kendra: I can't stress this enough. Do NOT meet with Jared. And don't chase after the hooded guy. Sure you'll get answers if you do either, but there's a good chance that you'll end up dead, too.
That's pretty much it for now. This Friday, I'll start posting excerpts from Jamie's journal entries. I feel like I owe her that much.
Until The Next,
P.S. Before I forget, do you guys think I should connect an adsence account to this blog? I'm trying to find ways to get enough money around before I have to go runner. Which, if events keep occurring the way they have been lately, will be very soon. Just let me know what you honestly think.