What a Day...

     Well now, how's my week been? Not so good. Jack's back. My ankle is still messed up. I coughed up some blood earlier. And my head feels like it's about to explode. Still. After 4 days! Never again will I try to have 'tea-time' with Mr. Slim. Jeez, I keep screwing up typing simple words.

     In other news, I have a few questions:
  • To the Anonymous commenter who said that M was alive: How do you know? Who are you?
  • To the next Anonymous who freaked out on my post about what happened: Who are you? Your way of typing seems familiar.
  • To the Anonymous that mentioned my quick healing: Yep I was at school. Just with a twisted (possibly sprained) ankle, a lot of pain, and I had to stop at the bathroom a couple of to cough up blood. I would rather have stayed home, but I needed to keep that semblance of 'everything's normal.' Don't want too many people asking questions.
  • To Med: Get well. Stay safe. And thanks for annoying Jack.
  • To Rose: It sounds like you face danger every day. It must be very stressful, be careful.
  • To Sanna: I've seen a security light go off after he left an area. Not sure if that's any help.
  • To Kendra: I can't stress this enough. Do NOT meet with Jared. And don't chase after the hooded guy. Sure you'll get answers if you do either, but there's a good chance that you'll end up dead, too.
     That's pretty much it for now. This Friday, I'll start posting excerpts from Jamie's journal entries. I feel like I owe her that much.

Until The Next,
Carter

P.S. Before I forget, do you guys think I should connect an adsence  account to this blog? I'm trying to find ways to get enough money around before I have to go runner. Which, if events keep occurring the way they have been lately, will be very soon. Just let me know what you honestly think.

Comments

  1. Oh yeah. I'm going to get out of the habit of getting on the blogs during school hours. One of my friends almost caught a glimpse of the blogs. That was a stupid mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *injured ankle high five*

    Also, thanks for telling me the security light thing, any info we is useful.

    Do you have any idea what Jack wants? What he hopes to achieve by hacking your blog every week?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok, glad it could help.

      And no idea, he mentioned something about Alan, and a 'Gauntlet.' I guess if I had Alan's notes/research I'd get answers.

      Delete
    2. And *injured ankle high five* back to you.

      Delete
    3. Do you have any means of getting Alan's notes?

      Delete
    4. Well, he had them with him when we were attacked. Which means I'll have to trek through the woods to the old meeting place. Assuming that they're still there.

      Delete
    5. Alright. Be careful, though, I wish you luck. I've heard that woods aren't good news. Well you probably know that better than me anyway.

      Delete
    6. They aren't. I'll probably wait until I've completely healed up before I try that. I'm sure that there will be some surprises waiting. Thanks, though.

      Delete
  3. I wont do either, and as you can tell from my posts today, I've been running away everytime I see Jared, because his behavior is really off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh, it's not as dangerous as it sounds. I was in the Astral/Mental Plane when I threw the frying pan at Slendy.

    However, I have learned that it's best to take breaks when trying to free someone from the Empty City via the Astral Plane. It gets mad at you and you wake up with REALLY bad headaches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But wouldn't you die physically if, in the mental plane, you were killed? A brain death of sorts?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that or you'd get STUCK there. Basically, the Slender Man would be able to do whatever he wanted with you at that point.

      But if you die, I THINK you wake up. I've never died in my dreams before. Not once. I always manage to wake myself up just as he's about to get me.

      Delete
    3. I see. I'm glad that I don't deal with that on a regular basis. No offense.

      Delete
    4. I actually prefer to deal with him in my dreams. When I'm in the Astral or the Mental Plane, I'M the one controlling everything. HE'S the intruder, so he doesn't have much say in what goes on. All he can do is attack me.

      So I defend myself.

      Delete
  5. You're welcome, you too, and if an eyeball ruptures out of your forehead, let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stupid perception filters.

    You're welcome, you too, and if an eye ruptures out of the middle of your forehead, let us know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't tell you who I am, unfortunately. But I like you, so I thought I'd pass some shit along. Lets just say... I'm in touch with Bondie. And that cute little fucker keeps me posted.

    And to clarify, both of the first two Anons were me. I've been hanging around the blogs, since I've got a fair damn bit of free time, and y'all are pretty fucking interesting.

    ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That we are.

      So your contact with Bondie is how you're so assured M is still alive. It's good to know she is too.

      Delete
    2. Bondie's a guy. A really fucking girly guy, but a guy nonetheless. I can understand the confusion, though.

      Also, Med, you should enable anonymous commenting so I can comment on your shit too.

      ~

      Delete
    3. D: I did not know.

      Anonymous commenting enabled.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....