Troubling News...

     Late post again due to some troubling events. Yesterday, the council met. In case you don't remember, the 'network' that I'm a part of has a council where we trade research, and decide what to do. I explained it better in an earlier post. Anyways, we had a meeting yesterday (Friday) and got some bad news out of it. Apparently, there's a 'leak' of info which has led to that creature and its followers getting valuable data. We all voted the same for the first time since February. The verdict: no release of information/theories until further notice. In layman's terms: I won't be able to share the theory that I was going to share. That'll have to wait.

     Instead, I'll use this to answer some comments. Feel free to read them all:
  • Anonymous, "He's not dead. I promise."-I hope you're telling the truth. You actually got me a little excited, although there are still many doubts. But the thought makes things a bit easier.
  •  Anonymous, "Don't count on being immune. The tall man doesn't stay consistent. It's best for you to lie low as best you can." - True point, but it has had so many chances to kill me. What's it waiting for?
  •  Kendra-I hope you stay safe. I would contact you through email, but that's info that can reveal my identity. I'll make a new email soon and devote to contacting people in this situation.
  • Med-Same to you about the email thing. No hard feelings
  • Lysander, "Ditch the gun. It's not going to help, and if you carry a lethal weapon, you're more likely to get killed trying to defend yourself with it." - I know that it won't stop Tall, Thin, and Faceless. It's to help protect against his minions, they can be harmed by guns.
     That's it for now. Also, when I'm able to, I'll release some info on my current project. It's been a long time in the making, and almost complete. Until then, stay safe everyone.

Until Next Time,
Carter

  

Comments

  1. Thats ok carter I understand that you cant email me,and I will try to stay safe. Since you cant email me I hope you will at least check out my blog kendrachaos.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. About the email, fair enough.

    If you'll excuse me I'm going to go sit on this chair over here and itch with unfathomable curiosity about the council.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're an organized cell of Runners. That's actually pretty rare.

      Delete
  3. I didn't mean it wouldn't kill the monster. I mean killing people is a bad idea. Lethal force gets met with lethal force. Stick to nonlethal, you have more of a chance to come out of it alive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got a good point, but to be honest, if I have to choose between killing one of them or being killed, I'd prefer not to die. Besides it's a last-resort option.

      Delete
    2. It's a lot more likely to be needed if you have it around. A taser will get you out of a situation just as easy without killing.

      A good rule of thumb is that if you may be fighting someone better than you (Which you will be), don't ever keep a weapon on you that you wouldn't want them to take. It's unbelievably simple for a skilled fighter to disarm a scared guy with a gun.

      Delete
    3. I'll keep that in mind. Thanks.

      Delete
    4. If you can manage it, I'd highly suggest taking some classes in self defense or Aikido instead.

      Delete
    5. Always wanted to, guess I've got an excuse now.

      Delete
  4. Ok I'll try to stay safe, and about the email its ok, no big deal. at least check out my blog: kendrachaos.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be keeping an eye on your blog.

      Delete
    2. Its not working for some reason so I made a new one. http://yepitsreal.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    3. Do not worry Ms. Kendra, I will inform Mr. Carter--Jack

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....