To Wrap Things Up

   Well, I finally got around to that Dead Man's Post. It's set for two weeks from this today. Every Sunday, I will re-schedule it. Also, the profile picture that Jack left as a present, won't go away. I've tried changing it about 20-some times today, but it's still here. Oh well, guess I'll just deal with it. It's better than some ugly cat that a certain unnamed person (is that even applicable with him) uses...

     I also have changed my password, so hopefully Jack won't have his way with my account again. I read some of his messages that he left me. I'm debating on releasing them. Under normal circumstances, I'd ask the council, but since they're all gone now...I'll just have to take Alan's advice: forget, restart, rebuild, research. That's going to be hard, but it needs to be done. The Network's been around since Ancient Egypt (possibly before?) so I'm not going to let it die out. if anything happens, you'll all be the first to know. For the first time since October (that's when I joined the network/council) I feel alone, isolated, and a bit afraid. Stay safe everyone, I'm going to go get some needed rest and recuperation. My head still feels like it's on fire...

Until Next Time, 
Carter

Comments

  1. Why is it that every time someone idiot hacker changes a person's account picture, it NEVER goes away?

    And yes, Carter, I'd have to agree with you. The Cat's picture is VERY stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Carter. I'd send you some of my morphine, if I wasn't sure I'd get divetackled by nurses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....