Journal Entry #1-Jamie's First Entry

     Just got access to my account again. Apparently someone isn't content with hacking into my account, no they have to change the f-ing password too. I don't know how I'll deal with these...inconveniences.
  • To Med, I like that Cuil theory. 
  • To Kendra's friend B, look for Marcus. I think he might be dangerous though.
  • To Anon, I see. I hope you can reveal who you are sometime soon.
  • To Jack, If I see you skulking around outside again, you'll have an angry person running at you with a knife. Just a friendly heads-up.
     Now onto the business of the night: Jamie's journal. It has a lot of entries in it. I'll post the more important ones. Hopefully by the time I post them all, I'll have healed up and will be ready for the trek into the woods for Alan's notes.

     Let's begin:

Saturday, March 30, 2013

     If you're reading this, that means either you found my dead body, or I'm unconscious and you decided to snoop around. Either way, you have no idea of what you're getting yourself in to. I'll explain it.
     My name is Jamie. I'm a Runner. Or a person who is running from the Slender Man. Yes, the Slender Man. He's real. I'm sure you've heard the myths and urban legends about him. Well, they're more than myths, he's real. As real as that water you drank earlier, or this journal in your hands.
    I've been running for so long that I don't remember my life from before. All I know now is that he killed my entire family and that I barely escaped.
     I've got a rucksack filled with basic survival stuff. You know, knives, first-aid equipment, camp stuff, and about a week's worth of food. And this journal. I'm currently sitting in a nice, cozy cave. I covered the opening with some nearby leaves and branches, and I've made a warm fire to sit by. My dinner is good, canned bean soup. Yum. I sleep with a combat knife near me. You never know if he will send some of his followers. They'll either be cultists, or mindless drones. They're both dangerous. One is fanatical in support of the Slender Man, and the other lacks emotions.
     I'm planning on moving camp in the morning. So, I'll write again once I settle in.


     That's it for today guys. I'll post the next entry next Friday. And here's a snippet of a conversation that I had yesterday:   "What's wrong?"-She came up behind me when I wasn't paying attention. "I'm fine. What do you mean?"-me. "You've seemed upset all week."-another friend, I'll call him Mi if I refer to him again. (those are the first two letters of his name.) "No, he's been upset all month."-her. Afterwords, I had to dodge questions about the mysterious injuries that I've gotten. Things are getting out of hand. Also, forgive any typos in this. My head still hurts.

Stay Safe,
Carter 

Comments

  1. It ain't safe to use names these days. But thanks for the sentiment.

    ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand. After all, my real name isn't Carter.

      Delete
    2. I thought I remembered you saying that, yeah.

      In other news, I'm trying to talk Bondie into commenting somewhere as proof of life, but that may or may not happen.

      ~

      Delete
    3. Ok, and you just answered one of my questions. You can't be M, because he gave up on blogging after Zeke's death.

      Delete
    4. Nah, I ain't that tiny fucker. He's probably off fucking Bondie or something.

      ~

      Delete
  2. And now that I have royally mucked up my own comment..
    Be careful. Don't let them see what you're doing. That's how I got dragged into this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying, but it's hard to keep lying. Especially to her.

      Delete
    2. Then you've got a decision to make. Either you risk her involvement, or you cut ties. Granted, I would've much preferred getting involved to losing Sam, so I'm not going to imply that one choice is better than the other.

      Delete
  3. Seriously, that headache is starting to sound like a symptom of something much, much worse. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably just a really bad, persistent migraine, it'll go away soon.

      Delete
    2. Besides, I can't think of anything that it could be a symptom of.

      Delete
    3. Neither can I, really. Impending Proxyhood? Head asplode? Sudden Eyeball Syndrome? XD

      Delete
    4. Is there a 'none of the above' option?

      Delete
  4. Nah marcus isnt dangerous. I doubt he was the one who took me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....