Monday, April 15, 2013

I Am Back...

  Hello there. Did you really expect me to give up? That password was easy. Some of you are so comical. Take Ms. Med for example. She calls me a fairy...a fairy. I am, for the first time in my existence, speechless. A fairy...how did you? Irregardless, I got your last message Mr. Carter. I have to say your...demands are a bit extensive. Do you really expect me to do that? If I remember correctly, Mr. Alan left many warnings about me. And seeing as how he is dead, you know have all of his research. Including that of me. That is, of course, if you are planning on running the Gauntlet and collecting said research.
  Can you all please elaborate on how you all seem to know so much about me? 'Known trickster' I do not believe that we have met, you must be basing that on rumors and hear-say. I'll be around for a long time. I also want you all to know that my warning still stands. You know what one. -- Jack
 

7 comments:

  1. Robin Goodfellow returns!

    Carter, if you figure out his true name, you'll have complete power over him.

    Or you could always douse him in iron.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack, word gets around. Blogs are useful for more than just leaving cryptic and vaguely threatening messages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys, Carter here. Can't use my account. At school right now. Can't say much. I'll put a full post up tonight.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After everything that happened your already at school now? Wow that sure was fast.

      Delete
  4. If you don't want us to speculate, you can tell us more about you!

    ReplyDelete