Still haven't seen it. I guess that should make me feel better, but it doesn't. I feel like someone is always standing over my shoulder...watching me. But, I guess that comes with the job. Better get used to it, I guess. Although, I've always preferred to see the dangers around me.
Anyways fun conversation I had recently with my special friend. Her: "What's with...that?" She pointed at the table near us. Me: "What, the baseball?" Her: "No..." Me: "Oh, the phone?" Her: "No, you know what I'm talking about." Me: "The gun? It's just a precaution, after all, there have been...criminals who've evaded the police. I'd prefer to be...prepared." She just rolled her eyes, and looked uncomfortable. I thought to myself, smooth work, you idiot.
And some of my personal rules that I follow:
- Safety is...nonexistent. It can go anywhere, so don't fool yourself into safety...it doesn't exist.
- Following #1: always know a way out. In other words, plan your escape route.
- Also following #1: always, always have a weapon within reach. That thing may not be easy to hurt, but its followers are.
- Don't trust others too easily. Make someone prove themselves, but always keep distance.
- Always be vigilant.
- Know your surroundings.
- Try to maintain a semblance of normalcy if you can't run.
- Try not to involve people who have no idea of the situation.
- Knowledge can be a double-edged sword. It can be useful to defeating your enemies, but it can also give Mr. Tall power.
Hopefully, those rules will help.
Lastly, I did make a post last week. So, if you're interested, read it.
Until Next Time,