Danger Shows its Face(less) Self

     Sorry about the late post. Things are a bit busy, I'll also miss next Friday's (the 8th of March). So, a few things have happened. The most important being a conversation that I had with a friend. We were on a bus and talking when he suddenly stopped and looked out the window. When I asked him about it, he said, "I thought I saw something...but it was nothing." Normally, I would disregard that, but I am under near (if not) constant surveillance by Tall, Thin, and Faceless. So, I'm hoping that it really was nothing.

     And to respond to what Med recently said on his/her blog (sorry, but I don't know which you are, no offense). Link to blog: Med's blog I'll tell you all a bit about my 'informants.' So, I'm not really the leader, if that's what some of you thought. We don't really have any leaders. What we do is this: we have people who have a lot of experience, they are on a 'council' of sorts, and determine how much info we release, and who we let join. I am on that 'council.' I was invited about 1 month after the first sighting, then I made this blog at about 6 months after the first sighting. As you can see, they we have a knack for finding those being followed, even when they don't make blogs. This next bit of info took a while for our 'council' to decide on releasing. We have a simple goal: stop Mr. Slim's attacks on humans. Ideally, we'd like to co-exist with it peacefully, but we aren't completely stupid; if we have to, we will kill it. We want to preserve humanity as a whole, while retaining our own humanity. Now, before some of you ask to join, you need to remember: we all have to agree to a new person before they can receive information. It's a precaution that I wish we didn't need.

     There's also more about our 'network,' but I can't share any of it on this blog. Let's just say that we have ways of finding information that you can't even imagine.

Until Next Time,
Carter

Comments

  1. This 'council' is very interesting. It's nice to know there's an analog to Proxy cell structure out there, levels the playing field a little.
    Well, I'm at your disposal. By proxy /haha/, theirs as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....