Friday, January 18, 2013

An answer to a question.

     So, as this blog is read more, some people start figuring out who I am. The people I'm talking about go to my school, and are my friends. They've read the blog and realized that they know who I am.

     They've confronted me about it, I didn't lie. They know now that they have to forget about this, and not mention it again. Luckily, they've never seen Mr. Tall.

     One question they asked me is this: "How are you able to deal with what happened and still appear normal and happy?" That's not the exact wording, but it's close enough. My answer is simple. Many of you have probably heard stories of people who were being tortured protecting themselves by 'hiding' in a corner of their mind. The concept is the same. You can't learn it, or force it, though. It just happens. For me, it happened when I realized exactly the situation I was in. I have a 'mask', if you will, that I use to hide the fear. I access the 'part' of my mind when I'm in public. That way, no one will ever know what's really going on.

That's it for now.
Stay Safe,
'Carter'

P.S. I saw Mr. Tall Wednesday. I went to get a drink of water around 10:30 p.m. I looked out the window and there he was, less than 10 ft. away. Fun, things are getting worse for me.
                                                                                                                                     

3 comments:

  1. I think last generation is gone. I won't be able to join before the end of the year. I refuse to endanger those I love, even if I think I can end it all. I haven't started running yet. But I will sometime around summer. All I can tell you is this. Don't let any of your friends become like you. Tell them it's all a joke if they bring it up. And if they start seeing things, leave town. I don't care if you're only a Freshman, but M said that he hunts people that are connected to those he's selected. Don't let your friends suffer.
    Good Luck.
    p.s. Can you send me anything related to Mr. Tall that still updates. I'm reading all the old stuff, but it hurts, seeing that they haven't updated in Months, or longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean with the friend thing. I think I have them convinced. None of them have checked this blog. As far as I can tell, most blogs have just stopped. I'd go through the list on this profile, some may still be updated: http://www.blogger.com/profile/07134996398166499193 . I'd also check some of Mr. Tall's followers' blogs (I can't remember any of them though sorry). Also, from the 'Don't Kill the Messenger' page you might find other blogs. I actually didn't believe that anyone was reading this. And thanks. When I make my next post (and sorry for missing last week's) I'll explain more, and hopefully have more names.
      Stay Safe,
      Carter

      Delete
    2. I found you from your post on Blondie's. I'm probably going to be posting a lot more comments once I'm ready to start this. The mores eyes a runner has on them, the more powerful they are. Of course, they're also more vulnerable to proxies, but you can't win when all you can think about is your defeat. Robert was on the right path.

      Delete