Who Am I?

Who am I? I won't say for now, maybe later. For now, I'll go by 'Carter.' I think that's a good name.Why am I making this blog? I've had an issue for the last few months that many others have also faced. I won't say what the issue is until my next post. This one is just an introduction. I'm also making this blog, because a friend of mine has noticed the fact of my recent problem. I've made two blogs. This one that I hope she won't see, and the other which is unrelated to this account. Why am I typing like this is a conversation? It's one of the rules I've made for myself. Another is to keep you guys updated, even if it's a 'I'm still alive' post. My next post will inform you of my problem. If you don't know much of my issue, then you should leave while you can. It has to do with a VERY tall friend. I'll post again Wednesday.  On an unrelated note, who believes that the world will end on the 21st? I don't.

     Edit: Sorry if this hurts anyone's eyes. I was half-asleep. If requested, I'll retype this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5 Months.....

Hunter